Itrevia 7 HF-TMR conditional CRT-D
The Itrevia 7 CRT-D series with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, ProMRI®, CLS and automatic atrial therapy offers therapy solutions that not only improve patient quality of life, but also reduce mortality in heart failure patients1.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups with remote scheduling, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI technology enables patients access to MRI scans under certain conditions2
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation that responds to physical and even emotional activity or stress
- Small size and reduced thickness increases patients comfort
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions with the continuous monitoring of clinical parameters
- DF1 connector
- Automatic atrial therapy automatically treats AT/AF episodes
BIOTRONK CRT-Ds provide up to 7.5 years of longevity to reduce the likelihood of device replacement and associated risks.
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds provide automatic, daily implant-based remote monitoring, leading to a more than 50% reduction in mortality for heart failure patients, as proven by the IN-TIME trial1.
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds feature a full-body scan option for MRI scans 2, improving the diagnosis of non-cardiac comorbidities in heart failure patients.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring provides reliable daily transmissions, enabling you to treat heart failure patients according to current ESC guidelines3. Earlier detection of clinical problems reduces inappropriate shocks4 and increases patient lifetime1.
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds with Home Monitoring reduce the number of patients receiving inappropriate shocks by 52% as proven by the ECOST trial4.
Supporting Physiological Pacing
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds with Closed Loop Stimulation adapt the patient's heart rate in the most physiological way, promote its intrinsic rhythm as much as possible, and ensure effective pacing in all chambers.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours.
Closed Loop Stimulation
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional stress.
1 Hindricks G, Taborsky M, Glikson M, et al. Implant-based multiparameter telemonitoring of patients with heart failure (IN-TIME): a randomised controlled trial. The Lancet. 2014; 384 (9943): 583–590.
2 See ProMRI manual for details and specific condition.
3 Brignole M, Auricchio A, Baron-Esquivias G, et al. 2013 ESC Guidelines on cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal. 2013; 34: 2281–2329.
4 Guédon-Moreau L, Lacroix D, Sadoul N, et al. A randomized study of remote follow-up of implantable defibrillators: Safety and efficacy report of the ECOST trial. Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 605–614.