StreamerPolymer Guide Wire
Streamer is a polymer guide wire specifically designed for coronary sinus lead cannulation. BIOTRONIK's proprietary AFT core construction combined with a highly lubricious hydrophilic coating enables superb access to even the tightest bends of the coronary sinus and excellent lead delivery characteristics.
- The one-piece core construction with AFT allows for 1:1 torque control of stainless steel guide wires
- A hydrophilically coated polymer sleeve enables smooth over-the-wire lead delivery
- Excellent radiopacity: the distal platinum coil provides optimal visibility within the vessel
- ES and XT stiffness options support LV lead implantations with a high degree of versatility
- AFT design significantly enhances elasticity without deformations in severely tortuous anatomies