Iperia 7 DR-T/VR-TMR CONDITIONAL SINGLE AND DUAL CHAMBER ICD SERIES
The Iperia 7 DF4 ICD series offers BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, ProMRI®, CLS and many other features designed to increase patients' comfort with both single and dual chamber devices.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups with remote scheduling, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI technology enables patients access to MRI scans under certain conditions1
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation that responds to physical and even emotional activity or stress
- Small size and reduced thickness increases patients comfort
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions with the continuous monitoring of clinical parameters
- The DF4 connector simplifies and shortens the implantation procedure and reduces material in the device pocket
- Automatic atrial therapy delivers atrial therapies to automatically treat AT/AF episodes
Extending MRI Access
ProMRI technology enables patients access to MRI scans under certain conditions1
Avoiding Inappropriate Shocks
Covering all aspects of ICD therapy with accurate sensing, effective therapy and continuous patient monitoring to significantly reduce unnecessary shocks.
Improving AF Management
Earlier AF detection, better informed therapy decisions and continuous monitoring of therapy efficacy with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring.
Supporting Physiological Pacing
BIOTRONIK devices with Closed Loop Stimulation adapt the patient's heart rate in the most physiological way, promote its intrinsic rhythm as much as possible, and ensure effective pacing in all chambers.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. Click Here for more information
ProMRI technology enables patients safe access to MRI under certain conditions1. Click Here for more information
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional activity or stress. Click Here for more information