CardioMessenger SmartTransmitter for the BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring System
The mobile CardioMessenger Smart is now truly mobile with its smartphone-sized shape and design, along with it's ability to be used on the go for up to 48 hours. CardioMessenger Smart is designed for stationary use when placed on a patient’s night stand, as well as mobile use. It receives information from the implanted device at night while patients sleep.
- Perfectly suited for use at home and on the road, with a battery longevity of up to 48 hours without recharging
- Convenient and lightweight
- Easy plug-and-play setup in less than one minute, without any additional manual configuration required by the patient
- Display of the device status, the battery charging status and the callback function
- RF-2 telemetry in the MICS band ensures maximum safety and efficiency during automatic data transmission
- Enables global use when properly connected to a network
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICD) and cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey the patients’ physiologic and device condition and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring has been clinically proven to be beneficial for patients through a number of clinical studies including IN-TIME, TRUSTand ECOST.