Telescopic LV lead delivery system
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of quality and innovation that safeguards patient safety. Our new telescopic lead delivery system was developed for maximum convenience and ease of use during coronary sinus lead implantations.
Due to its unique and innovative design this new LV lead delivery system does not only represent a significant advancement in lead placement systems for cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices but will provide implanters with an optimal tool to make even the most challenging implantations a success:
Selectra. The first choice.
Telescopic system with inner catheters
- The combination of Selectra outer catheters with inner sub-selection catheters enables direct delivery of low-profile coronary sinus leads.
- All inner catheters incorporate a streamlined, slittable in-line luer for ergonomic one-handed manipulation and contrast injection.
New, innovative ergonomic handle
- The innovative handle design has an integrated hemostatic valve which enables effortless introduction of inner catheters or coronary sinus leads without requiring additional materials such as bypass tools.
- Due to the innovative handle design a smooth slitting process can be performed from every angle using the new Selectra Slitter Tool.
- A build-in side-port enables simultaneous manipulation and contrast injection to provide an extraordinary handling experience.
Balanced, superior shaft design
- Perfectly aligned stiffness profiles result in a pushable proximal shaft and a highly flexible distal section guaranteeing sensitive torque control and kink prevention for optimal coronary sinus cannulation.
- The unique hydrophilic inner coating of Selectra provides excellent lubricity allowing for effortless introduction of inner catheters, delivery of coronary sinus leads and minimizes the likelihood of moving the LV lead as the sheath is removed.
Advanced atraumatic tip design
- During coronary sinus cannulation the round soft tip design provides a high level of atraumaticity minimizing the risk for dissections and prolapse of the catheter tip
- The highly radiopaque polymeric x-ray marker allows for excellent visibility during system positioning
Questions regarding this product?
Please fill out the contact form with your request for additional information.