Heart failure therapy now has more options.
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of quality protection that results in advanced patient care. Our premium ICD and CRT-D device technology sets new standards while offering continuous patient monitoring and increased safety. Engineered with state-of-the-art circuitry and hardware, these intelligent devices are designed to save and protect lives.
- MultiSelect LV pacing options - four different LV pacing configurations allow for electronic lead repositioning
- RVsense triggering and negative AV hysteresis - comprehensive CRT features continuously deliver resynchronization despite dynamic shifts in intrinsic AV conduction
- BIOTRONIK Heart Failure Monitor® - sustained monitoring and remote evaluation of therapy delivery and patient’s heart failure condition
- SelectSense® - sensing characteristics that adapt to patients’ individual needs with sophisticated ASC (automatic Sensitivity Control) algorithm and several preset options
- SMART Detection® - clinically proven SVT discrimination with 94 % specificity
- ATP One Shot® - Painless termination of fast and stable VTs with 74 % success rate
- DFT Manager - effective defibrillation with 40 J maximum shock energy, 8 shocks per zone, 3 shock pathways, 3 shock polarity options and 2 different biphasic shock wave forms
Early detection with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®
- CardioMessenger® - cellular patient device for worldwide use facilitates unrestricted patient mobility
- Intelligent Traffic Light System - online customizable event notifications ensure that only serious (red!) or important (yellow!) status changes are alerted to the physician
- IEGM-Online HD® - remote assessment of therapy appropriateness and early detection of potential causes for inappropriate therapies
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® - energy-efficient data transmission facilitates sustained patient monitoring with negligible impact on device longevity
Clinical publications & abstracts
Varma N. et al.: Efficacy and Safety of Automatic Remote Monitoring for Implantable
Cardioverter-Defibrillator Follow-Up: The TRUST Trial. Circulation 2010;122:325-332
Abstract: click here
Varma N. et al.: Automatic Remote Monitoring of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
Lead and Generator Performance: The TRUST Trial. Circulation Arrhythm Electrophysiol 2010;3;428-436
Abstract: click here
Full Paper: click here
Questions regarding this product?
Please fill out the contact form with your request for additional information, and you will receive an answer within 24 hours.