Evia HF-TMR Conditional CRT-P
The Evia CRT pacemaker offers a range of features with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, ProMRI®, CLS and MultiSelect LV pacing. In addition to the latest cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT), the Evia HF-T series offers all the benefits of daily remote patient monitoring with our unique BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring, plus detailed trend information available via our Heart Failure Monitor.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including event-triggered IEGMs, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI technology enables patients access to MRI scans under certain conditions1
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation during episodes of physical and emotional stress
- Six MultiSelect LV pacing polarities provide multiple options to select the optimal pacing vector, avoid phrenic nerve stimulation, find minimal LV thresholds and optimise hemodynamics
- Capture Control (RA, RV & LV) automatically adjusts pacing amplitudes for effective CRT therapy
- AutoSensing automatically adjusts adequate therapy in all channels, with beat-by-beat sensitivity adaptation to all three signal amplitudes, allowing for fast follow-ups by making manual sensing adjustments redundant
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure condition by continuously monitoring clinical parameters
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey the patients’ physiologic and device condition and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours.
Closed Loop Stimulation
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during times of physical and emotional activity or stress.
By combining new and well-proven features with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring, Evia provides excellent accomplishment with regard to patient management.
Evia HF-T heart illustration