First in man study of the DREAMS 2nd generation drug-eluting absorbable metal scaffold
- Magmaris demonstrated a favorable safety and performance until 24-month follow-up
- The rate of definite/probable scaffold thrombosis remained at 0% at 24 months
Prospective, multi-center, first-in-man trial to evaluate the safety and performance of Magmaris in 123 patients with a maximum of two de novo lesions in two separate coronary arteries
Prof. Michael Haude, Neuss, Germany
* Two patients who did not receive an implant were used for calculation of device and procedural success only.
In-segment Late Lumen Loss (LLL) at 6-month follow-up
Secondary endpoints (selected):
- TLF defined as a composite of cardiac death, target-vessel myocardial infarction and clinically-driven target lesion revascularization (cd-TLR) at 24 months
- Definite/probable scaffold thrombosis at 24 months
Magmaris is not available in the US.© BIOTRONIK AG – All rights reserved. Specifications are subject to modification, revision and improvement.
1 TLF defined as a composite of cardiac death, target-vessel MI and cd-TLR
2 Two deaths of unknown cause were adjudicated as cardiac deaths