Itrevia 5 HF-T QP/HF-TBringing Quality to Life
The Itrevia 5 CRT-D series with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, ProMRI® and quadripolar LV pacing enables multiple left-ventricular pacing and sensing configurations for CRT management and offers therapy solutions that not only improve patient quality of life, but also reduce mortality in heart failure patients.1
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups with remote scheduling, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI allows patients to undergo MRI scanning under specific conditions
- Quadripolar LV pacing enables multiple left-ventricular pacing and sensing configurations for CRT management
- Small size and reduced thickness increases patients comfort
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions with the continuous monitoring of clinical parameters
- The DF4 connector simplifies and shortens the implantation procedure and reduces material in the device pocket
BIOTRONK CRT-Ds provide up to 7.5 years of longevity to reduce the likelihood of device replacement and associated risks.
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds provide automatic, daily implant-based remote monitoring, leading to a more than 50% reduction in mortality for heart failure patients, as proven by the IN-TIME trial.1
Verified MRI Access
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds feature a full-body scan option for MRI scans, improving the diagnosis of non-cardiac comorbidities in heart failure patients.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring provides reliable daily transmissions, enabling you to treat heart failure patients according to current ESC guidelines.2 Earlier detection of clinical problems reduces inappropriate shocks2 and increases patient lifetime.1
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds with Home Monitoring reduce the number of patients receiving inappropriate shocks by 52% as proven by the ECOST trial.3
Flexibility in Pacing the LV
MultiSelect LV offers electronic repositioning options to select the optimal stimulation site, manage phrenic nerve stimulation and achieve an excellent pacing threshold to improve CRT therapy.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. Click Here for more information
1 Hindricks G, Taborsky M, Glikson M, et al. Implant-based multiparameter telemonitoring of patients with heart failure (IN-TIME): a randomised controlled trial. The Lancet. 2014; 384 (9943): 583–590.
2 Brignole M, Auricchio A, Baron-Esquivias G, et al. 2013 ESC Guidelines on cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal. 2013; 34: 2281–2329.
3 Guédon-Moreau L, Lacroix D, Sadoul N, et al. A randomized study of remote follow-up of implantable defibrillators: Safety and efficacy report of the ECOST trial. Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 605–614.