Indicated for lower limb arteries. Treatment of arterio-venous dialysis fistulae. The Passeo-18 features a coaxial shaft design with a strong inner shaft and a flexible outer shaft creating a highly pushable and deliverable system. Its wide array of available sizes enables treatment of both inflow and outflow vessels.
- Highly pushable coaxial shaft design for most distal lesion access
- Controlled compliant balloon for predictable expansion
- Low profile, wide range: ø 2 - 7 mm and 20 - 200 mm balloon length
- Patchwork coating for enhanced crossability
Highly Pushable Coaxial Shaft Design
The low profile and 3.8 F coaxial catheter shaft design facilitates access to most distal lesions and minimizes access site complications.1
Smooth tapered tip entry profile promoting enhanced lesion crossing.
The innovative balloon design and material enable a low average compliance rate. This predictable radial balloon expansion suggests to minimize the risk of dissection.
Patchwork Coating for Enhanced Crossability
The penta-fold balloon is fully coated when folded and only partly coated when inflated. This enables enhanced crossability while minimizing slippage.
|Passeo-18 Balloon Catheter|
|Recommended guide wire
||SCP (semi-crystalline polymer), controlled compliance (4 - 8 %)
||Hydrophobic patchwork coating
||2 swaged markers (zero profile)
||ø 2.0 - 7.0 mm; L: 20 - 200 mm
||3.8 F, 3.9 F (ø 6.0/7.0 mm x 170 - 200 mm); coaxial design
||90, 130 and 150 cm
|Balloon Diameter x Length (mm)|
|Rated Burst Pressure||atm3||15||14||15||14||15||14||15||14||15||13||15||12||13||12||12|
1. Bosiers M, Deloose K, Callaert J, et al. 4-French-compatible endovascular material is safe and effective in the treatment of femoropopliteal occlusive disease: results of the 4-EVER trial. J Endovasc Ther. 2013; 20: 746-756.
2. 8 weeks pre-order only
3. atm = 1.013 bar