Iperia 7 VR-T DXUnique Protection
The Iperia 7 ICD series with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, ProMRI®, CLS and unique BIOTRONIK DX technology is the world’s first single-chamber ICD system with complete atrial diagnostics to protect patients from inappropriate shocks and undetected AF.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® enables wireless patient monitoring, including Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups with remote scheduling, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI® allows patients to undergo MRI scanning under specific conditions
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) provides unique physiological rate response modulation during episodes of physical and emotional activity or stress
- BIOTRONIK DX leads record all atrial events, enabling complete atrial diagnostics
- Small size and reduced thickness increase patient comfort
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions with the continuous monitoring of clinical parameters
Unique atrial diagnostics in single-chamber ICD device
Enhancing Product Quality
More than 50 years of exciting innovation and developing products with outstanding quality, safety and longevity of up to 11 years. for BIOTRONIK ICDs
Extending MRI Access
Leading in MR conditional ICD systems by offering more access and options for full-body 1.5 T and 3.0 T MRI scans
Avoiding Inappropriate Shocks
Covering all aspects of ICD therapy with accurate sensing, effective therapy and continuous patient monitoring to significantly reduce unnecessary shocks.
Improving AF Management
Earlier AF detection, better informed therapy decisions and continuous monitoring of therapy efficacy with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring.
Supporting Physiological Pacing
BIOTRONIK CRT-Ds with Closed Loop Stimulation adapt patients' heart rates in the most physiological way, promoting intrinsic rhythm as much as possible and ensuring effective pacing in all chambers.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. Click Here for more information
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional activity or stress. Click Here for more information