Amvia Edge HF-T QP
Optimized therapy. Simplified care.
With a 30% non-response rate to CRT1 , therapy optimization is essential for clinicians taking care of CRT patients. From the implantation to managing individual patients, accommodating each condition and need is both demanding and time-consuming for healthcare teams.
Amvia Edge CRT-P offers a complete set of options to address your and your patients’ needs – designed to enhance CRT response. From the largest choice of LV pacing polarities2 to unique rate and CRT adaptation features, Amvia Edge CRT-P offers an automatic and simple-to -use3 way to optimize patient response. Amvia Edge is the first CRT-Pacemaker approved for left bundle branch area pacing (LBBAP)2, providing an alternative method to deliver physiologic therapy to your heart failure patients. At the same time, Amvia Edge CRT-P automates and streamlines routine tasks during implantation, in-office follow-ups, remote monitoring, and MRI workflows.
By simplifying and automating time-intensive workflows, Amvia Edge CRT-P can help you save time4 – so you can focus on other clinically relevant tasks, while offering your patients the potential of improved care and greater quality of life.
Achieve Physiologic Pacing
Amvia Edge is the first CRT-Pacemaker approved for left bundle branch area pacing (LBBAP)2, providing an alternative method to deliver physiologic therapy to your heart failure patients.
Amvia Edge CRT-P reduces the effort required4 by offering a comprehensive set of automatic options to individualize physiologic treatment according to each patient’s needs.
Streamline Care Pathways
Amvia Edge CRT-P offers unique automatic and remote technologies for your heart failure patients, potentially streamlining time-consuming workflows along the entire patient care pathway: from implantation and follow-ups to remote monitoring and outstanding MRI access.
Achieve Physiologic Pacing with LBBAP
Amvia Edge is the World’s First CRT-Pacemaker Approved for Left Bundle Branch Area Pacing (LBBAP).2 LBBAP can be beneficial to deliver resynchronization therapy in patients for whom conventional CRT is not possible5 or unlikely to be effective, allowing for physiologic ventricular activation along the natural pathways, faster than with conventional CRT.6,7
- 95% implant success rates8 with the proven Selectra 3D purpose-built implantation tools to support the LBBAP approach.
Unique Rate Adaptation with CLS
Amvia Edge CRT-P's Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) sensor technology follows the autonomic nervous system and adapts automatically9 to mimic the natural intrinsic regulation,10 which can be beneficial to CRT patients.11
- CLS measures the metabolic demand via impedance changes with every heartbeat – and adapts automatically.
- The only fully physiological rate response on the market.12
- In contrast to accelerometers, CLS is designed to detect emotional stress, physical stress, or physical activity that does not involve movement.
Industry-Leading Choice of LV Pacing Polarities2
Amvia Edge CRT-P offers 20 LV pacing polarities, giving you more options to select the most responsive one - including options for basal pacing, Phrenic Nerve Stimulation (PNS) management and electronic repositioning.
Fast and Easy Vector Selection with Auto LV VectorOpt
Amvia Edge CRT-P's Auto LV VectorOpt provides the optimal vector choice across 20 vectors in less than 2.5 minutes.13
- Auto LV VectorOpt provides automatic threshold measurements with fast and easy access to parameters that indicate the optimal choice.
- Saving you the effort to do it yourself and potentially speeding up procedure time.
Continuous CRT Optimization with CRT AutoAdapt
Amvia Edge CRT-P features CRT AutoAdapt:
- Every minute,14 CRT AutoAdapt automatically adjusts to changes in the patient’s condition, thus providing continuous CRT adaptation and allowing for more personalized response.
- Automatic AV delay optiomization with focus on clinically relevant intrinsic timing.
- Automatic selection of paced chambers based on A-RV and A-LV conduction patterns.
- Saves battery life with up to 12 years, 1 month in LV-only pacing.15
Manage Atrial Arrhythmias with aATP
Amvia Edge CRT-P's Atrial ATP (aATP) provides multiple automatic therapies in response to detected stable atrial arrhythmia, which may reduce atrial burden, thus helping to avoid atrial remodeling and further buildup of AF.16,17
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring helps you monitor AF burden remotely and detect AF early.18,19
Next-Generation MRI Access with MRI Guard 24/7
Amvia Edge CRT-P's MRI Guard 24/7 provides an automatic MRI mode switch for easy MRI examinations without pre- and post-scan programming appointments20.21 – streamlined and automated for both care teams and patients.
Time-Saving Remote Monitoring with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®
Proven BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® system offers automatic, daily transmission and verification.
- No patient involvement is required.23
- 97% transmission success24-BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring’s fully automatic device pairing allows for an easy “plug-and-go” setup with less patient interaction23 and less need for technical troubleshooting.
Amvia Edge CRT-P introduces unique technologies for early remote follow-up before discharge and for quick access to patient data:
EarlyCheck offers early remote follow-up before discharge, supporting efficient workflows and potentially reducing additional waiting time.25
QuickCheck provides fast access to patient data in follow-up situations. Upon clinician’s request in BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, data typically becomes available within minutes.26
Outstanding Longevity & Industry-Leading Warranty28
Amvia Edge CRT pacemakers offer longevities of more than 12 years.27
At the same time, Amvia Edge HF-T QP are backed up by industry-leading warranty programs28, offering full warranty of 6 years.