Idova 7 DR-T/VR-TMore Power. No Compromises.
The Idova 7 ICD series with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® and ProMRI® is the world's first and only MR conditional 45 J series able to deliver ultra-high energy with the very first shock, providing powerful therapy for patients at risk of high defibrillation thresholds (DFTs).
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups with remote scheduling, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI allows patients to undergo MRI scanning under specific conditions
- 45 J shock energy improves patient safety for successful defibrillation
- Capture Control improves patient safety and extends device longevity by automatically adjusting the amplitudes (in RA capture monitoring only)
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions with the continuous monitoring of clinical parameters
- The DF4 connector simplifies and shortens the implantation procedure and reduces material in the device pocket
- SelectSense Advanced adapts sensing parameters to patients’ individual needs with a sophisticated automatic sensitivity control (ASC) algorithm and several options
First shock with maximum energy
Addressing patients at risk of high DFTs
Enhancing patient comfort and extending replacement intervals
Reducing device replacement intervals
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey the patients’ physiologic and device condition and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours.