Sentus ProMRI OTW QP S-xx/49QUADRIPOLAR LEFT-VENTRICULAR MR CONDITIONAL LEAD FOR CRT
For more than 50 years, BIOTRONIK has developed innovative cardiac solutions with uncompromised safety and reliability. We’ve built a legacy—a defined reputation—as a dedicated, unwavering partner committed to outcomes that positively impact lives. We remain in continuous movement driving collaboration that fuels innovation; progressing education to improve patient care. At a foundational level, as a team, we’re committed to always doing better because excellence isn’t static.
Sentus ProMRI® is a premium coronary sinus left ventricular lead that is based on BIOTRONIK’s co‐radial, polyurethane (PU)‐coated, silicon‐body technology. In current‐generation Corox leads, the co‐radial and PU coating is used, but only a bipolar design is supported. In Sentus ProMRI®, these proven design elements are leveraged to offer a quadripolar package in a thinner lead, providing superior performance at implant and beyond. Sentus ProMRI® also offers BIOTRONIK’s proprietary fractal coating to provide the lowest possible pacing thresholds and keep these thresholds low over time.
- BIOTRONIK ProMRI®1 allows patients to undergo MR scanning under specific conditions
- Quadripolar lead body enables sequential or simultaneous stimulation from different pacing vectors in the left ventricle for more options in CRT management together with a compatible BIOTRONIK device
- Quadripolar LV lead for optimal biventricular pacing due to multiple programming options
- Thin 4.8 F silicone lead body with polyurethane coating compatible with 5 F lead introducer
- TwinFlex Technology with co-radial design for maximum flexibility
- True OTW & stylet functionality for handling versatility during implantation
- Fractal coating and steroid elution for low thresholds
1 For combination of MR conditional devices, please see the "ProMRI® MR conditional device systems" manual