Rivacor DR-TMR CONDITIONAL DUAL-CHAMBER ICD
Rivacor devices incorporate more diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities into smaller devices. The Ultraslim BIOshape eases implantation1, features a thinner form factor and a more rounded, elliptical design for reduced skin pressure. They are the smallest and slimmest ICDs approved for 3T full-body MRI scans2. Rivacor ICDs have an extended battery life of nearly 15 years3, supported by extended warranties, to deliver the best patient care.
The Rivacor DR-T ICD series offers ProMRI, MRI AutoDetect, Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS), BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, Extended Longevity, and Automatic Atrial ATP.
- ProMRI4: 3T full-body scan MRI access
- MRI AutoDetect: Minimize time in MRI mode, increase provider efficiency, expand scheduling flexibility, reduce administrative burden
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS): Only BIOTRONIK ICDs offer physiologic rate adaptation; this algorithm responds to physical exertion and acute mental stress
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® with QuickCheck and IN-TIME template: Most user-friendly system with highest patient compliance and daily transmission, up to 38% reduction in mortality as demonstrated by the TRUECOIN study5
- Extended Longevity: Estimates include CLS and daily Home Monitoring transmissions turned ON
- Automatic Atrial ATP: Delivers atrial therapies to automatically treat AT/AF episodes
1 Post-market observation; interim-analysis, December 21, 2018. Data on file.
2 As part of an MR conditional system.
3 Remote Monitoring: Daily Transmissions, 3 Channel IEGM: On, Shelf Life: 6months, Semi-annual shocks, 60bpm, RV: 700Ω, 2V@04ms, 15% pacing.
4 For combination of MR conditional devices, please see the "ProMRI MR conditional device systems" manual.
5 Hindricks G et al. Eur Heart J. 2017, 38(22).