Enticos 8 HF-T QP / HF-T360°CRT
Enticos 8 CRT pacemakers take CRT a step further than implantation and therapy, enabling unique patient care with wireless systems supported by timesaving remote monitoring and unique physiological rate adaptation. For optimal support along the CRT healthcare journey, the Enticos 8 CRT-P series offers LV VectorOpt, BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® and CLS. Empowering CRT – Unique Patient Care Opportunities Beyond Implantation and Therapy.
- Quadripolar LV pacing – Enables multiple left-ventricular pacing and sensing configurations for CRT management.
- LV VectorOpt including RV-LV conduction time measurement – Simplifies the process to select the right pacing vector.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® – Effective remote monitoring of heart failure and system integrity based on automatic and wireless daily transmissions - enables earlier intervention and Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups that are approved by the U.S. FDA and CE notified body.
- Event-triggered IEGM transmissions within 24h– Enable prompt evaluations for fast and better-informed therapy decisions.
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) – Is a unique physiological rate response modulation that is able to adapt the heart rate in response to both physical and emotional stress.
- Heart Failure Monitor – Enables early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions with the continuous monitoring of clinical parameters.
- Capture Control (RA, RV & LV) – Improves patient safety and extends device longevity by automatically adjusting pacing amplitudes for effective CRT therapy.
- AV Opt – In-office follow-up test for improved hemodynamics, suggesting a patient-individual AV delay and sense compensation by automatically measuring p-wave lengths.
- Vp Suppression – Follows a natural rhythm and promotes the underlying intrinsic rhythm with on-demand ventricular pacing.
- SafeSync RF telemetry – Is wandless and saves time when transmitting data reliably at implantation and follow-up.
- TrendView – Displays channels' electrical trends over the last 240 days, allowing the user to check the system's stability over time.
- Auto-initialization activates essential pacemaker functions and follow-up data within 10 minutes.
Unique Patient Care Opportunities Beyond Implantation and Therapy.
Monitor HF Status
Heart Failure Monitor – Comprehensive set of parameters to continuously evaluate patients’ heart failure status
AV Opt – In-office follow-up test for improved hemodynamics, suggesting a patient-individual AV delay and sense compensation by automatically measuring
Saving Valuable Time
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® – The most reliable remote monitoring system. Saving time to detection, follow-up time, hospitalization time, and even battery lifetime.1,2
Bringing small size and excellent longevity together – Evity 8 CRT pacemakers safely deliver therapy for nearly 10 years3
Event Notification within 24h
Event-triggered IEGM transmissions – Enable prompt evaluations for fast and better-informed therapy decisions.
Supporting Physiological Pacing
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) – Unique physiological rate-adaptive technology, able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional
SafeSync RF telemetry – RF telemetry for wandless, time-saving and reliable data transmission at implantation and follow-up.
Capture Control – Improves patient safety and extends device longevity by automatically adjusting the pacing
Longterm Surveillance of System Status
TrendView – Displays the electrical trends of the channels over the last 240 days, allowing the user to check the system's stability over time.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours.
Click Here for more information
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional stress.
Click Here for more information
Closed Loop Stimulation
BIOTRONIK Closed Loop Stimulation Offers the Most Physiological Rate Regulation
1 Mabo P. et al. A Randomized Trial of Long-Term Remote Monitoring of Pacemaker Recipients (The COMPAS Trial). European Heart Journal 2011; doi: 10.1093/eurheartj/ehr419.
2 Ricci RP et al. Heart Rhythm. 2015 Feb; 12(2):330–7. Effect of daily remote monitoring on pacemaker longevity: a retrospective analysis. A retrospective analysis of 201 patients prolonged average longevity from 60.4 to 71.1 months—11 months of longevity gained on average.
3 9 years, 8 months: DDD(R) @ 2.5 V, 0.4 ms, 60 ppm, A: 10% pacing, RV/LV: 100% pacing, 500 Ω, RF-Telemetry: OFF, Home Monitoring: OFF.