Rivacor CRT-DMR CONDITIONAL CRT-D DEVICE
Rivacor devices incorporate more diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities into smaller devices. The Ultraslim BIOshape eases implantation1, features a thinner form factor and a more rounded, elliptical design for reduced skin pressure. They are the smallest and slimmest CRT-Ds approved for 3T full-body MRI scans2. Rivacor CRT-Ds have an extended battery life of nearly 11 years3, supported by extended warranties, to deliver the best patient care.
- MultiPole Pacing (MPP)4: Enables sequential or simultaneous stimulation from different pacing vectors in the left ventricle for more options in CRT management
- ProMRI5: 3T full body scan MRI access
- MRI AutoDetect: Minimize time in MRI mode, increase provider efficiency, expand scheduling flexibility, reduce administrative burden
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS): Only BIOTRONIK ICDs offer physiologic rate adaptation, and this algorithm responds to physical exertion and acute mental stress
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® with QuickCheck and IN-TIME template: Most user-friendly system with highest patient compliance and daily transmission, greater than 60% reduction in mortality as shown in the IN-TIME study6
- Quadripolar LV Pacing: Enables multiple left-ventricular pacing and sensing configurations for CRT management
- LV VectorOpt: User-friendly interface for LV lead testing, simplifying the selection of the optimal pacing vector
- Extended Longevity: Estimates include CLS, TI, and Daily Home Monitoring turned on
1 Post-market observation; interim-analysis, December 21, 2018. Data on file.
2 As part of an MR conditional system.
3 Daily Transmissions 2 Channel IEGM: On Shelf life: 6 months, Semi-annual shocks, 60bpm RA, RV, LV: 700Ω, 2.0V@0.4ms 15% atrial pacing, 100% BiV pacing.
4 The clinical effectiveness of this feature has not been established.
5 For combination of MR conditional devices, please see the "ProMRI MR conditional device systems" manual.
6 Hindricks G et al. The Lancet. 2014, 384(9943).