Influence of Home Monitoring on the Clinical Status of Heart Failure Patients
Hindricks et al., The Lancet 2014
- Randomized, controlled, international, multicenter study
- Assesses the impact of BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® on the clinical status of heart failure patients
- 664 patients at 36 centers
- The IN-TIME study demonstrated improved clinical status for heart failure patients by implementing a remote monitoring system based on:
- A reliable transmission rate of 85%
- A clinically relevant set of rhythmological and technical parameters
- Clinical workflow that enables fast patient contact and follow-up within one to two working days
- The European Society of Cardiology added a clear recommendation for the use of implant-based remote follow-up to its guidelines1
|Main Exclusion Criteria|
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
BIOTRONIK offers an extensive product portfolio in the area of Cardiac Resynchronization.
Cardiac Remote Monitoring
BIOTRONIK offers Home Monitoring for its complete product portfolio.
1 Brignole M et al. 2013 ESC Guidelines on Cardiac Pacing and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. European Heart Journal. 2013, 34(29).