Indicated for lower limb arteries. Up to 73% faster deflation time1 due to state-of-the-art catheter shaft design that creates a large balloon lumen, facilitating rapid inflation and deflation. A faster approach to treating long lesions.
- Up to 73% faster deflation times2
- The only forefront solution offering dedicated pedal sizes
- Enhanced crossability
- High pushability and flexibility
Fast Deflation Times
- 73% faster than Amphirion Deep
- 36% faster than Coyote
- 24% faster than NanoCross
Delivering you the only forefront dedicated pedal design of:
- ø 1.5 - 2.0 mm
- 150 mm flexible distal shaft
- tailored stiffening wire
The tri-fold balloon which is fully coated when folded and only partly coated when inflated enables an enhanced crossability while minimizing slippage during inflation.
Rapid Deflation Time
A large balloon in-/deflation lumen is being created due to the leading-edge coaxial catheter shaft design. This enables a contrast media solution to be channeled more easily.
High Pushability and Flexibility4
Impressive pushability delivered by novel catheter shaft design, featuring a unique stiffening wire design in the proximal shaft of the catheter, while also enabling superior flexibility due to a lower profile distal shaft design.
|Passeo-14 Balloon catheter|
|Recommended guide wire
||Optimized entry profile and colored
||SCP (semi-crystalline polymer), controlled compliance (4 - 6%)
||Hydrophilic patchwork coating
||2 swaged markers (zero profile)
||ø 1.5 - 4.0 mm; L: 20 - 220 mm
||3.1 F, hydrophilic coating, coaxial design; 150 mm length (ø 1.5/2.0 x 20 - 100 mm); 75 mm length (ø 2.0 x 140 - 220 mm and ø 2.5 - 4.0 mm)
||3.9 F, hydrophobic coating, coaxial design; stiffening wire
||150 cm (ø 1.5 - 4.0 mm); 120 cm (ø 1.5 - 2.0 mm); 90 cm (ø 2.5 - 4.0 mm)
|Balloon Diameter x Length (mm)|
|Rated Burst Pressure||atm5||14||14||14||14||14||14|
1. BIOTRONIK data on file (IIB report 65/2012)
2. vs. Amphirion Deep
3. Volume correction: the volume of a 3x120 mm balloon is 15% less than the volume of the 3x140 mm balloon, which can be directly correlated to deflation time. Therefore, the measured deflation time of 32% can be reduced by 15%, resulting in a volume-corrected deflation time of 27%.
4. BIOTRONIK data on file (IIB report 65/2012).
5. 1 atm = 1.013 bar
6. 8 weeks pre-order only