BIOTRONIK has become aware of activities where criminals are using BIOTRONIK’s name and logos in employment scams.
These scams can appear professional, so it is important any prospective applicant research the legitimacy of recruiting communications to stop fraudsters and avoid falling victim.
BIOTRONIK will never ask for fees or upfront payments during the recruitment process or as part of an offer of employment.
BIOTRONIK will not offer employment without an in-person interview.
Examples of such scams include:
- Online chats or interviews
- Questionnaire based employment interviews
- Questionnaire based decisions to hire
- Requiring payment (or pre-payment) for visa applications or processing services
- Employment offers over social media, such as Facebook
Counterfeit recruiting can be difficult to detect, below are some common tools fraudsters use:
- Unsolicited communications
- Misspellings of BIOTRONIK in online domain names or email addresses
- Non-BIOTRONIK email addresses (e.g. yahoo or gmail.com)
- Offer of employment without physical interviews
- Offers of online employment
- Request for payment to apply for a job
- Request for financial account details
- Request for personally identifying information (e.g. Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number, National Insurance Number, passport information, passwords, etc.)
- Request for payments to be sent to a third-party
- Request for payment for professional or business opportunities
If you have any questions regarding the authenticity of any communication purportedly by or on behalf of BIOTRONIK or an affiliated company, please contact us through our website.