Lumax 740 DR-T/VR-TSolutions for Today - Innovations for Tomorrow
The Lumax 740 ICD series with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® and ProMRI® features SafeSync RF telemetry, Ventricular Capture Control and SelectSense Advanced.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® enables wireless patient monitoring, including Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups with remote scheduling, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI® allows patients to undergo MRI scanning under specific conditions
- SafeSync RF telemetry for wandless, time-saving and reliable data transmission at implantation and follow-up
- Ventricular Capture Control automatically adjusts pacing amplitudes for improved patient safety and extended device longevity
- ATP One Shot allows painless termination of fast and stable VTs with antitachycardia pacing (ATP)
- Heart Failure Monitor enables early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions via continuous monitoring of clinical parameters
- SelectSense Advanced adapts sensing characteristics to patients’ individual needs via a sophisticated automatic sensitivity control (ASC) algorithm and several options
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring® allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours.
ProMRI® technology offers patients safe access to MRIs under certain conditions.