Etrinsa 8 DR-T/SR-T
Life Made Easier
The Etrinsa 8 pacemaker series offers BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, ProMRI®, CLS and event-triggered IEGMs. It is the world’s first pacemaker that sends event-triggered IEGM transmissions within 24 hours, granting increased knowledge and confidence about your patient from afar. Etrinsa 8 with ProMRI gives your patient safe access to full-body scans, offering peace of mind. In addition, Etrinsa 8 is the only pacemaker series with Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS), automatic rate adaption that improves patients' quality of life.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including event-triggered IEGMs, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI allows patients to undergo MRIs under certain conditions
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation during episodes of physical and emotional stress
- Capture Control improves patient safety and extends device longevity by automatically adjusting pacing amplitudes
- SafeSync RF telemetry is wandless and saves time when transmitting data reliably at implantation and follow-up
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure condition by continuously monitoring clinical parameters
- TrendView displays channels' electrical trends over the last 240 days, allowing the user to check the system's stability over time
- Vp Suppression follows a natural rhythm and promotes the underlying intrinsic rhythm with on-demand ventricular pacing
Excellence in comprehensive diagnostics, trustworthy therapy and efficient follow-up
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
Remotely-guided and effective patient care
Grants patients access to MRIs
Closed Loop Stimulation
The most physiological rate response algorithm
Advanced event evaluation
Heart Failure Monitor
Comprehensive set of trend data to evaluate patients’ heart failure condition
Reduces unnecessary ventricular pacing
Long-lasting devices that transmit a complete data set daily
SafeSync RF Telemetry
Convenient communication during implantation and follow-up
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey the patients’ physiologic and device condition and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours.
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional stress.
Eluna 8 with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is the world’s first pacemaker with event-triggered IEGM transmissions within 24 hours. It promises increased knowledge and confidence about your patient from afar, allowing more precise patient evaluation.
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
Physiological and automatic rate adaption
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
better rate adaptation for cardiac device patients