Solia S, T/JT
Solia pacing leads comprise a complete portfolio of MR conditional active and passive pacing leads, allowing clinicians freedom of choice without compromising patient safety. A thin 5.6 F lead body combined with proven BIOTRONIK reliability offer flexible solutions for patients who need MRI scans. Solia S leads* can be used for His-bundle pacing implantation with the choice of applying a standard, stylet-driven approach.
*53 cm, 60 cm length models.
Product Details of Solia Family
Thin and Highly Flexible Lead Design for Excellent Handling and Fixation
- The thin and highly flexible 5.6 F diameter silicone lead body with proven outer insulation thickness and polyurethane cover provides excellent handling during implantation and ensures uncompromised safety.
- Highly flexible tip design with advanced fixation mechanisms facilitates controlled lead fixation.
Optimal Sensing and Low Thresholds
- Original BIOTRONIK fractal coating enlarges the bioeffective surface area for improved pacing and sensing.
- Steroid elution ensures low energy-saving thresholds and optimal sensing.
MR Conditional Pacing Leads
- Significantly minimizes lead heating.
- Gives pacemaker patients greater access to safe MRI procedures.
Product Details of Solia S
Solia S, with its proven lead design, is safe and efficient for physiological pacing such as His-bundle pacing.
Solia S Leads (S 53, S 60)
- Standard, stylet-driven approach facilitates implantation technique.
- Stylet support allows for a customized implant approach.