Solia S, T/JT
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality therapy solutions. Solia pacing leads comprise a complete portfolio of MR conditional active and passive pacing leads, allowing clinicians freedom of choice without compromising patient safety. A thin 5,6F lead body combined with proven BIOTRONIK reliability represents flexible solutions for patients who need MRI scans.
- Extensive MRI testing in a clinical environment
- By using the fewest possible ferromagnetic components and minimizing significant lead heating, we grant cardiac device patients increased access to MRI scans
- The thin and highly flexible 5.6 F diameter silicone lead body with proven outer insulation thickness and polyurethane cover provides excellent handling during implantation and ensures uncompromised safety
- Highly flexible tip design with advanced fixation mechanisms facilitates controlled lead fixation
- Original BIOTRONIK fractal coating technology enlarges the bio-effective surface area for improved pacing and sensing