BIOTRONIK at Heart Rhythm 2023
At BIOTRONIK, a commitment to helping our patients live healthy, fulfilling lives has been the core of our culture for the last 60 years. This immense responsibility motivates thousands of employees worldwide to develop cardiac rhythm management technologies and data management solutions that clinicians trust to save and improve patient lives. Our unique, safe and reliable products, including pacemakers, implantable defibrillators, implantable cardiac monitors along with robust remote monitoring and data management solutions, help patients in more than 100 countries. BIOTRONIK strives to incorporate our vision of "excellence for life" in everything we do.
Please join us at Heart Rhythm 2023 to learn more about the newly published MATRIX* study, our latest product portfolio, and more. We look forward to connecting with you!
*Gerhard Hindricks, et al; Ability to remotely monitor atrial high-rate episodes using a single-chamber implantable cardioverter-defibrillator with a floating atrial sensing dipole, EP Europace, 2023;, euad061, https://doi.org/10.1093/europace/euad061
Our booth (#1603) will feature BIOTRONIK's CRM portfolio for advanced cardiac device patient management and proactive patient care. Attendees who visit our booth will have the opportunity to interact with our products and demo recent additions to our portfolio.
By showcasing solutions aimed at fast and effective detection, enhanced patient engagement and advanced workflow automation, we are eager to demonstrate our dedication to being a trusted partner. By enabling connected cardiac data to support prompt diagnoses and sound decisions, we want to help you to focus on patients that need your attention the most, and provide them with the best possible care.
Suspended Radiation Protection
Intelligence. Confidence. Clarity.
Late Breaking Clinical Trial Presentation
Friday, May 19th at 3:30 PM
- Title: Contemporary Outcomes of Non-Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Patients with an Implanted Defibrillator or Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (BIO-LIBRA)
- Presenter: Dr. Valentina Kutyifa
- Location: Great Hall A
Saturday, May 20th at 3:42 PM
- Title: COVID-19 Vaccination Impact on Atrial Arrhythmias – Real-World Evidence from the CERTITUDE Registry
- Presenter: Dr. Malini Madhavan
- Location: Room 253
Saturday, May 20th from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Title: Assessing the Financial Implications of Alert-driven versus scheduled remote monitoring of implantable cardiac defibrillators: A Budget Impact Analysis from the TRUST Trial
- Presenter: Dr. Derek Chew
- Board number: PO-03-181
- Title: Optimizing Remote Monitoring Alerts for CIED Patients to Reduce Resource Utilization Without Compromising Clinical Care
- Presenter: Dr. Nigel Gupta
- Board number: PO-03-054
Sunday, May 21st from 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Title: Racial and Sex-Differences in Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients with Non-Ischemic Cardiomyopathy with Implanted Defibrillators
- Presenter: Dr. Valentina Kutyifa
- Board number: PO-05-053
- Title: Real-World Longitudinal Data Evaluation of Complication Rates and Medicare Hospitalization Costs Between One-Lead, Hybrid, and Two-Lead ICD Systems
- Presenter: Dr. Luigi Di Biase
- Board number: PO-05-059
- Title: Shock Reduction Through Early Delivery of Antitachycardia Pacing for Fast Ventricular Tachycardias
- Presenter: Steven Mullane
- Board number: PO-05-078
- Title: Leveraging a Natural Experiment to Determine the Effect of Air Pollution on Ventricular Arrhythmias and Physical Activity: the 2020 U.S. Wildfires
- Presenter: Dr. Krishna Pundi
- Board number: PO-05-186