International cardiology conferences are a great opportunity to experience our products and services, and to discuss trends and innovations in cardiology with us. We look forward to meeting you at the following congresses!!
Follow us Get in touch with us
Hybrid Congress - Paris, France
This year the World-Leading Course in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine and the official annual meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) is bringing the community back together again in Paris, in person! Its core values are as always: Sharing, Education, Innovation and Worldwide outreach! Over the 4 days, onsite participants will be taking advantage of 290+ educational sessions, the return of real time LIVE cases, fantastic in-person networking opportunities, as well as hands-on and practical experience in the Training Village, Simulation Lab, Learning sessions, and so much more…
The BIOTRONIK Booth can be found on LEVEL 1 - F14
CO-Sponsored SYMPOSIUM:- The current role of paclitaxel DCB in PCI
Sponsored by Fondazione Ricerca e Innovazione Cardiovascolare, with the support of Biotronik, Medtronic and B.Braun Melsungen AG
Join us if you want:
• To understand the role of paclitaxel DCB in modern era interventional cardiology
• To learn how to correctly prepare the lesion and obtain the best from this technology on the long term
• To understand the differences and advantages versus DES
Let’s get back together in Paris on 17-20 May 2022!
LINC - Leipzig Interventional Course
Hybrid Congress - Leipzig, Germany
BIOTRONIK Sponsored Scientific Programme:
- The Cost Savings and Avoided Complications of Low-Profile 4F Interventions - Yann Goueffic
- Drug-Eluting Stents vs DCB + BMS Combination Therapy: Created Equal? - Koen Deloose
- Safety and Efficacy of Passeo-18 Lux in Long Lesions: Pooled Results from the BIOLUX P-III and BIOLUX P-III Spain Studies - Marianne Brodmann
- Are we ready for a new approach to iliac lesions? Benefits and limitations to radial access for iliac stenting - Eugenio Stabile
- BIOREACT Pilot Study: 12-Month Outcomes – Michael Lichtenberg
- Treatment of complex SFA occlusion using retrograde access with Carnelian Support and Pulsar-18 T3
- Treatment of iliac occlusion using Dynetic-35 via transradial access
LINC will take place virtually as well as physically from 6 June pm until 9 June 2022 at the Messe Leipzig in hall 2. See you there!
CIRSE - Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
Hybrid Congress - Barcelona, Spain
CIRSE covers the entire spectrum of interventional radiology topics, from well-established therapies to the latest hot topics, as well as the most recent data releases. For 2022, BIOTRONIK will sponsor a primetime symposium and have a dedicated on-site learning center. More details to follow shortly...
Hybrid Congress - Boston, MA, USA
The world’s premier meeting for interventional cardiovascular medicine is coming to Boston!
Come to TCT 2022 to:
- Network with colleagues and key opinion leaders from around the world.
- Participate in global research and academic forums.
- Get a first look at late-breaking clinical trials and science.
- View live cases featuring new techniques and transcatheter therapies.
- Participate in case-based presentations with interactive discussion.
- See innovation sessions showcasing novel concepts and devices.
- Watch live the TCT Shark Tank Innovation Competition.
- Join colleagues in the endovascular track.
Stay tuned for additional details in the coming weeks!
PAST Conferences 2022
EHRA (European Heart Rhythm Association)
Hybrid Congress - Copenhagen, Denmark
BIOTRONIK will participate both on-site and online at this year’s European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) congress taking place on April 3–5 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will bring together healthcare professionals in arrhythmia management.
During the three congress days, BIOTRONIK will present new remote, digital solutions, as well as the latest innovations and studies to assist the physicians throughout the entire patient care journey.
Within its overarching theme, “Connected Cardiac Data. Proactive Patient Care.,” BIOTRONIK is highlighting two new offerings: the heart failure management solution and the digital patient engagement tool as part of our one portfolio to advance cardiac patient management.
Check our page to see what is planned and save the dates of the presentations you want to attend. We hope to see you in Copenhagen.