A SHORT PATH TO QUICK SUCCESS
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of providing quality therapy solutions. We cultivate expertise in the challenges electrophysiologists face so that we can create state-of-the-art technology with precise performance and highly reliable results. MultiCath multipolar catheters for electrophysiological diagnostics allow fast, stable and constant positioning and good tissue contact, excellent torqueability and longitudinal stability. Their design characteristics ensure the optimum long-term stability of the catheter at body temperature, while the platinum/iridium electrodes deliver superior sensing capabilities and thus an outstanding signal quality.
- Fast and stable positioning
- Excellent signal quality due to platinum/iridium electrodes
- Various electrode spacings available (6 F, 5 F and 4 F versions)
- Precise placement due to excellent 1:1 torqueability
- Unique atraumatic version (MultiCath SoftTip) for applications in sensitive heart areas