Evia DR-T/SR-TLife Made Complete
The Evia pacemaker series with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, ProMRI®, CLS and Vp Suppression upholds our unsurpassed legacy of high quality. Our latest pacemaker technology includes the unique Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) as part of a complete set of physiological therapy solutions. Together with our unique remote patient monitoring technology and MRI compatibility, the Evia series offers optimal patient care. Pioneering innovations, complete solutions. That’s the foundation of “excellence for life.” Due to the combination of new and proven features and intelligent Home Monitoring, Evia is designed to offer the utmost in automaticity, convenience, as well as unique therapies, addressing every step of advanced bradycardia patient management.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including event-triggered IEGMs, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI allows patients to undergo MRIs under certain conditions
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation during episodes of physical and emotional stress
- Vp Suppression avoids unnecessary ventricular pacing to minimize associated risks such as atrial fibrillation and heart failure hospitalization
- Atrial & Ventricular Capture Control increases patient safety and extends device longevity by automatically adapting pacing output to changing pacing thresholds. Provides backup ventricular pacing when needed
- AutoSensing ensures optimal pacing behavior by automatically optimizing sensing settings
- EasyAV facilitates the programming of optimal AV timing
- Follow-Up Center with FastFollowUp streamlines in-office follow-up by presenting all essential follow-up information on one screen
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey the patients’ physiologic and device condition and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours.
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional stress.
Evia SR-T heart illustration
Evia DR-T heart illustration