High Performance with Safety in Mind
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality therapy solutions. Our lead technology continues to set new standards in innovation and reliability, proven by an exceptional record of patient safety. The single- or dual-coil premium ICD lead family with active or passive fixation and Silglide surface coating offers smooth implantations and increased patient safety. Protek shock coils are embedded into the insulation material to increase the cross-sectional area resulting in increased energy discharge for low DFTs and to prevent tissue ingrowth and extensive fibrosis for easy and complication-free explantation even after long periods. Linox smart leads offer safe MRI access with BIOTRONIK ProMRI®, an extensively tested and proven technology, which reduces the risks generally associated with an MRI scan.
- A proven 7.8 F silicone lead body with Silglide surface coating protects the myocardium and reduces material stress
- The DX version's floating atrial dipole detects atrial signals together with a BIOTRONIK single-chamber DX ICD
- An isodiametric lead body diameter with optimal insulation thickness
- Reliable long-term performance
- Highly flexible active and passive fixation mechanisms
- Reduced friction and a 60% improvement in gliding behavior
- Unique BIOTRONIK fractal coating technology
- Efficient energy transfer and fast post-shock sensing steroid elution
- Reduced inflammation at fixation site and optimal threshold behavior
The DX system offers complete atrial diagnostics in a single-lead ICD device, thereby encompassing the benefits of both single and dual-chamber ICDs.
To learn more about DX, please click below.