Trusted Design, Reliable Lead Connection
Single- or dual-coil ICD lead family with active or passive fixation and Silglide surface coating for smooth implantations. A demonstrated and reliable lead platform with an implantation record of more than 10 years forms the basis for this BIOTRONIK lead family which offers DF-1 and DF4 versions. The BIOTRONIK DF4 connector is distinguished by high quality material and an elaborate design, ensuring long-term stability and reliable performance to achieve perfection within the ISO standard. With the Protego ProMRI® leads BIOTRONIK offers patients access to high resolution MRI scans.
- BIOTRONIK ProMRI® allows patients to undergo MR scanning under specific conditions
- A floating atrial dipole allows complete atrial diagnostics in combination with a compatible BIOTRONIK device (only in DX version)
- Thin 7.8 F silicone lead body with Silglide surface coating compatible with 8 F lead introducer
- Protek shock-coil design for reduced tissue ingrowth and efficient energy delivery
- Bipolar sensing and pacing
- Fractal coating and steroid elution for low thresholds and optimal sensing
- Active and passive fixation mechanisms
- Available in DF-1 and DF4 versions
The DX system offers complete atrial diagnostics in a single-lead ICD device, thereby encompassing the benefits of both single- and dual-chamber ICDs.
To learn more about DX, please click below.
Click Here for more information