Acticor CRT-DXDR SMART. VR SIMPLE. CRT CAPABLE.
Forty thousand implants ago, BIOTRONIK created a system with the simplicity of a single-chamber system while being as smart as a dual-chamber system. With Acticor, DX technology has undergone a new revolution. Proven DX technology is now DF4 compatible, further reducing potential complications for patients by simplifying procedures and device connections. The Ultraslim BIOshape eases implantation1, features a thinner form factor and a more rounded, elliptical design for reduced skin pressure. They are the smallest and slimmest devices approved for 3T full-body MRI scans2. Acticor DX has an extended battery life of nearly 14 years3, supported by a 10 year warranty, to deliver the best patient care.
Acticor CRT-DX offers complete atrial diagnostics with no atrial lead, including atrial IEGMs, detection of silent Afib, enhanced diagnostic accuracy, dual-chamber SVT discrimination. No atrial lead enables fewer lead complications, reduced mortality, reduced procedural complexity to save lab time, economic benefits.
- ProMRI4: 3T full-body scan MRI access
- CRT AutoAdapt: Automatically and continuously optimize CRT therapy with either LV-only pacing or dynamic LV and RV pacing
- MultiPole Pacing (MPP)5: Enables sequential or simultaneous stimulation from different pacing vectors in the left ventricle for more options in CRT management
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® with QuickCheck and IN-TIME template: Most user-friendly system with highest patient compliance and daily transmission; greater than 60% reduction in mortality, as shown in the IN-TIME study6
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS): Only BIOTRONIK offers physiologic rate adaptation; this algorithm responds to physical exertion and acute mental stress
- Quadripolar LV Pacing: Enables multiple left-ventricular pacing and sensing configurations for CRT management
- LV Vector Opt: User friendly interface for LV lead testing, simplifying the selection of the optimal pacing vector
- Extended Longevity: Estimates include TI and daily Home Monitoring turned ON
- MRI AutoDetect: Minimize time in MRI mode, increase provider efficiency, expand scheduling flexibility, reduce administrative burden
1 Post-market observation; interim-analysis, December 21, 2018. Data on file.
2 As part of an MR conditional system.
3 HM daily transmissions, 3 channel IEGMs ON, 6 months UBD, 60 bpm, 700 Ω, 2.0V@0.4ms, 2 shocks per year, 15% pacing.
4 For combination of MR conditional devices, please see the "ProMRI MR conditional device systems" manual.
5 The clinical effectiveness of this feature has not been established.
6 Hindricks G et al. The Lancet. 2014, 384(9943).