Inventra 7 VR-T DX
The highest available shock energy for defibrillation on high-risk patients.
The Inventra DX ICD is the world’s first and only single-lead ICD system with dual-chamber diagnostics to offer 42 J on first shock. BIOTRONIK ProMRI® device and lead systems increase patient access to MRI scanning and give physicians more options to choose from without any compromise on therapy.
- Early detection of silent Afib - over 13% of high atrial rates are asymptomatic, but they independently increase risk for stroke and thromboembolic events.
- Increased diagnostic accuracy - the addition of atrial to ventricular IEGMs increases accuracy for chamber of origin and type of arrhythmia.
- Dual-chamber discrimination with SMART Detection® - the only sophisticated discriminator that also works on redetection.
- Reduced lead complications - dual-chamber ICDs have a 40% increased risk in peri-operative complications and 45% increased risk in hospital mortality4.
- Reduced procedure complexity - less implant time compared to dual-chamber5[>.
- Elimination of cost for atrial lead.
The BIOTRONIK DX System defines a new paradigm in ICD therapy; it offers dual-chamber diagnostics with a single ICD lead, therefore capturing benefits of both single-chamber and dual-chamber ICDs.
Extending MRI Access
Today’s choice defines tomorrow’s care MRI diagnostics are growing in importance, and cardiac device patients are more likely to need this diagnostic scanning.
Improving AF Management
Earlier AF detection, better informed therapy decisions and continuous monitoring of therapy efficacy with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. Click Here for more information
Unique single chamber ICD system with atrial diagnostic
Implantable Cardioverter Defbrillator System with Floating Atrial Sensing Dipole: A Single-Center Experience
- The single-lead ICD system with floating atrial dipole provides reliable atrial sensing amplitude over time. The physician, without the implantation of an additional lead, has the atrial information that may be used for discrimination of supraventricular tachyarrhythmia/ventricular tachycardia, for early detection of atrial fibrillation episodes and for evaluation of changes in the patient's heart status.
Case Study: Remote Monitoring in the Management of a Complex Patient with a Single-Lead Dual-Chamber ICD
- The atrial IEGM was instrumental in confirming the device’s rhythm classifications. It appropriately provided ATP during the VT episode, as well as withheld therapies when faced with self-terminating VF.
Implant and Long-Term Evaluation of Atrial Signal Amplification in a Single-Lead ICD
- The single-lead ICD system evaluated reliably amplified P-wave amplitudes by a factor of about three, maintaining this performance during the observed follow-up.
Novel Single-lead ICD Provides SVT Discrimination and Atrial Diagnostics
- The addition of atrial IEGM provides confirmation that the rhythm discriminator both appropriately withheld and treated the different episodes. In fact, clinical evidence suggests that the use of atrial IEGMs dramatically improves a clinician’s accuracy of rhythm classification.