Optimized Care. Uncompromised Support.
ER interrogations can hold a CIED patient for up to 150 minutes1. Additionally, in 90% of visits, the interrogation reveals no urgent device-related intervention is needed,2, These factors result in delayed medical decision making, excessive patient wait time and an inefficient use of hospital resources.
Built on our Renamic NEO platform, NEOexpress offers a comprehensive solution for remote CIED checks. By reducing the time spent on each BIOTRONIK device check with new technology, NEOexpress allows clinicians to focus on what truly matters - patient care.
NEOexpress streamlines your clinical workflow by reducing wait time, optimizing hospital resources and allowing faster medical decision making.
NEOexpress is designed to optimize clinical workflows and can help identify the appropriate care path for your patients.
There is no need to wait for a field representative to be onsite; with the system's fast and efficient three-step process, the implanted device data is made available for evaluation by device experts within minutes. With NEOexpress, you can skip the wait and focus on what matters: providing uncompromised care for your patients.
NEOexpress offers remote, 24/7 support from your local BIOTRONIK expert. This support includes a comprehensive evaluation of the implanted device status and a summary of recorded arrhythmias to empower your medical decision making.
One of the main advantages of utilizing local reps is the established relationships they share with the patients and doctors at your hospital and clinic. Local BIOTRONIK reps are trained device experts and, in many cases, may have useful knowledge of patients' implanted device history to assist in data interpretation for your medical decision making.
What's included in BIOTRONIK's NEOexpress support:
- Receive a callback from an experienced BIOTRONIK representative based in your area or if an-person interrogation is required, a local BIOTRONIK representative will support you
- A service hotline connects your clinic with a BIOTRONIK device expert at any point during the day or night
- Concise and personalized interrogation reports on the patient's implanted device are sent directly to you from your local, experienced BIOTRONIK representative
NEOexpress is BIOTRONIK's turn-key solution to give you and your hospital/clinic an easy way to interrogate your CIED patients. NEOexpress is ready to go as soon as you turn it on. Additionally, NEOexpress is one solution to interrogate all current BIOTRONIK devices.
- Multiple connectivity options are available with NEOexpress for your ease of use without additional connectivity adapters
- NEOexpress provides the latest cybersecurity and data protection measures with end-to-end encryption, providing you with confidence that patient data is safe and secure
- Our interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it a simple solution for anyone to successfully utilize
- The system is read-only, preventing any therapy or diagnostic setting charges
1. Atherton C. Management of the device patient outside the arrhythmia center. EP Lab Digest. August 2015
2. Mittal S, et al. J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2016 Aug;46(2):121-8.