Edora 8 HF-T QP
Edora 8 HF-T QP
Edora 8 HF-T QPMR CONDITIONAL CRT-P
For more than 50 years, BIOTRONIK has developed innovative cardiac solutions with uncompromised safety and reliability. We’ve built a legacy—a defined reputation—as a dedicated, unwavering partner committed to outcomes that positively impact lives. We remain in continuous movement driving collaboration that fuels innovation; progressing education to improve patient care. At a foundational level, as a team, we’re committed to always doing better because excellence isn’t static.
- ProMRI®1: Allows patients to undergo MRI scanning under specific conditions. Also allows for LV pacing during MRI mode.
- MRI AutoDetect: Simplifies workflows through automatic detection of MRI environment and minimizes patients' time in MRI mode.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®: Effective remote monitoring of heart failure and system integrity based on automatic and wireless daily transmissions. Remote follow-up device interrogation allows earlier intervention as approved by the FDA.
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS): Unique physiological rate response modulation during episodes of physical and acute mental stress. CLS is the only pacemaker algorithm that responds to physiologic demands and acute mental stress on a beat-to-beat basis.
- Quadripolar LV Pacing: Enables multiple left-ventricular pacing and sensing configurations for CRT management.
- LV VectorOpt: User-friendly interface for LV lead testing, simplifying the selection of the optimal pacing vector.
- Event-triggered wireless IEGM transmissions within 24 hours: Enables prompt evaluations for fast and better informed therapy decisions.
- Capture Control (RA, RV & LV): Automatic adjustment of pacing amplitudes for effective CRT therapy.
- AV Opt: Facilitates programming of optimal AV timing.
- SafeSync RF Telemetry: RF telemetry for wandless, time-saving and reliable data transmission at implantation and follow-up.
1 For combination of MR conditional devices, please see the "ProMRI® MR conditional device systems" manual