BCIS ACI 2023
The Hilton London Metrople
Stand 19 at ACI 2023
BCIS Advanced Cardiovascular Intervention 2023
Wednesday 18th – Friday 20th January 2023
London Hilton Metropole
To learn more about BIOTRONIK's contribution to 'Innovation in Intervention' in the field of coronary vascular intervention, join the 14:50-15:00 pm session on Thursday, 19 January 2023.
Attendance is in-person only and is the principal opportunity for all of our extended cardiac catheter lab teams to meet in London to exchange opinions and experiences. It takes just a few minutes to secure your place, with options to attend for one, two or three days, on-site accommodation and a dinner ticket.
ACI is exclusively to all BCIS members and will once again offer a dynamic, relevant and innovative three day programme with dedicated sessions for Consultants, Trainees and AHPs. There’s something for all members of the cath lab team.
Hybrid Congress - Paris, France
This year the World-Leading Course in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine and the official annual meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) is bringing the community back together again in Paris, in person! Its core values are as always: Sharing, Education, Innovation and Worldwide outreach! Over the 4 days, onsite participants will be taking advantage of 290+ educational sessions, the return of real time LIVE cases, fantastic in-person networking opportunities, as well as hands-on and practical experience in the Training Village, Simulation Lab, Learning sessions, and so much more…
The BIOTRONIK Booth can be found on LEVEL 1 - F14
CO-Sponsored SYMPOSIUM:- The current role of paclitaxel DCB in PCI
Sponsored by Fondazione Ricerca e Innovazione Cardiovascolare, with the support of Biotronik, Medtronic and B.Braun Melsungen AG
Join us if you want:
• To understand the role of paclitaxel DCB in modern era interventional cardiology
• To learn how to correctly prepare the lesion and obtain the best from this technology on the long term
• To understand the differences and advantages versus DES
Let’s get back together in Paris on 17-20 May 2022!
LINC - Leipzig Interventional Course
Hybrid Congress - Leipzig, Germany
BIOTRONIK Sponsored Scientific Programme:
- The Cost Savings and Avoided Complications of Low-Profile 4F Interventions - Yann Goueffic
- Drug-Eluting Stents vs DCB + BMS Combination Therapy: Created Equal? - Koen Deloose
- Safety and Efficacy of Passeo-18 Lux in Long Lesions: Pooled Results from the BIOLUX P-III and BIOLUX P-III Spain Studies - Marianne Brodmann
- Are we ready for a new approach to iliac lesions? Benefits and limitations to radial access for iliac stenting - Eugenio Stabile
- BIOREACT Pilot Study: 12-Month Outcomes – Michael Lichtenberg
- Treatment of complex SFA occlusion using retrograde access with Carnelian Support and Pulsar-18 T3
- Treatment of iliac occlusion using Dynetic-35 via transradial access
LINC will take place virtually as well as physically from 6 June pm until 9 June 2022 at the Messe Leipzig in hall 2. See you there!
CIRSE - Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
Hybrid Congress - Barcelona, Spain
CIRSE covers the entire spectrum of interventional radiology topics, from well-established therapies to the latest hot topics, as well as the most recent data releases. For 2022, BIOTRONIK will sponsor a primetime symposium and have a dedicated on-site learning center. More details to follow shortly...
Hybrid Congress - Boston, MA, USA
The world’s premier meeting for interventional cardiovascular medicine is coming to Boston!
Come to TCT 2022 to:
- Network with colleagues and key opinion leaders from around the world.
- Participate in global research and academic forums.
- Get a first look at late-breaking clinical trials and science.
- View live cases featuring new techniques and transcatheter therapies.
- Participate in case-based presentations with interactive discussion.
- See innovation sessions showcasing novel concepts and devices.
- Watch live the TCT Shark Tank Innovation Competition.
- Join colleagues in the endovascular track.
Stay tuned for additional details in the coming weeks!
BIOTRONIK Virtual Space
In the spirit of new times and new solutions, we proudly present the BIOTRONIK 3D Virtual Space – a digital communication platform designed to offer you selected technology information and provide you an overview of upcoming events like webinars with registration option.
Experience our 20-minute virtual tour as we walk you through DX – atrial sensing without atrial lead, the latest approaches in Conduction System Pacing, and Zero-Gravity — our leading suspended radiation protection system and answer your questions. Connect with us for an appointment.
PAST Conferences 2022
EHRA (European Heart Rhythm Association)
Hybrid Congress - Copenhagen, Denmark
BIOTRONIK was delighted to meet dozens of physicians, health care professionals and scientists from all over the world at the EHRA 2022 congress that took place on April 3–5, 2022, in Copenhagen. Within the overaching theme“Connected Cardiac Data. Proactive Patient Care.,” we highlighted two new offerings: HeartInsight, the heart failure management solution and the BIOTRONIK Patient App,a digital patient engagement tool as part of our one portfolio to advance cardiac patient management.
There were plenty of fruitful discussions between our team members and industry experts at the BIOTRONIK booth, where we presented our latest solutions for cardiology professionals. They had the opportunity to experience the conduction system pacing (CSP) tools at the Mentice Simulator and try out Zero-Gravity, while our EP segment displayed its complete portfolio, including the unique AcQMap 3D Imaging and Mapping System.
Check our page to watch the video on demand of our symposia on Electrophysiology and AF Management.