More Access, Improved Safety.
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality therapy solutions. Our lead technology continues to set new standards in innovation and reliability, as proven by our exceptional record of patient safety. Safio with ProMRI® provides the perfect combination of proven quality and safety required for cardiac device patients who need access to MRI scans. Designed with the quality BIOTRONIK is renowned for, Safio combines proven technologies with optimal handling characteristics in a bipolar MR conditional pacing lead.
- Enables extensive testing with MRIs in a clinical environment
- By using a minimum of ferromagnetic components and minimizing lead heating, BIOTRONIK now offers cardiac device patients increased access to MRI scans
- Advanced design and thin 6.6 F diameter with a highly flexible pacing lead for excellent handling during implantation
- Durable performance with an atraumatic fixation mechanism, maximum flexibility and a proven outer insulation thickness, providing stable, long-term functionality
- Highly flexible tip design reduces myocardial stress during every cardiac contraction
- Durable silicone insulation for unsurpassed lead reliability
- Original BIOTRONIK fractal coating enlarges the bio-effective surface area of the myocardium for balanced sensing and pacing characteristics
- A proven combination of fractal coating and steroid elution ensures low acute and chronic thresholds and energy saving impedances