Itrevia 5 VR-T DXUnique Protection
The Itrevia 5 ICD Series with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® and ProMRI® - For more than 50 years, BIOTRONIK has consistently demonstrated innovation and excellent quality within all of its components. Excellence is at the heart of our mission, continuing to inspire us in perfecting lifelong protection for ICD patients.
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring enables wireless patient monitoring, including Home Monitoring-supported follow-ups with remote scheduling, for the early detection of clinical and device-related events
- ProMRI allows patients to undergo MRI scanning under specific conditions
- Complete atrial diagnostics with a BIOTRONIK DX lead, allowing for the complete recording of all atrial events
- Small size and reduced thickness increases patients comfort
- The Heart Failure Monitor enables the early detection of changes in patients’ heart failure conditions with the continuous monitoring of clinical parameters
Unique atrial diagnostics in a single-chamber ICD device.
Enhancing Product Quality
More than 50 years of exciting innovation and developing products with outstanding quality, safety and longevity of up to 11 years for BIOTRONIK ICDs.
Extending MRI Access
Leading in MR conditional ICD systems by offering more access and more options for 1.5 tesla full-body and 3.0 tesla MRI scanning.
Avoiding Inappropriate Shocks
Covering all aspects of ICD therapy with accurate sensing, effective therapy and continuous patient monitoring to significantly reduce unnecessary shocks.
Improving AF Management
Earlier AF detection, better informed therapy decisions and continuous monitoring of therapy efficacy with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. Click Here for more information
CLS Rate Adaption from BIOTRONIK Helps Patients to Return to an Active Lifestyle
Unique to BIOTRONIK pacemakers, Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) rate adaption technology offers the most physiological rate regulation on the market. It is the only system that can trigger changes in heart rate in order to optimize cardiovascular flow based not only on physical activity, but also on acute mental excitement or stress. In this video, consultant cardiologist Dr. Paul Foley and cardiac physiologist Duncan Sleeman discuss CLS’s advantages over conventional pacing algorithms.
The World's Only Single-Chamber Device that Offers Complete Atrial Diagnostics, Early Detection of AF, Safe Shock Reduction and MRI Scanning.