Sentus OTW Bipolar
Bipolar CRT Lead
Sentus OTW BP is a low-profile coronary sinus lead for direct telescopic delivery. Equipped with ProMRI® technology, Sentus OTW BP complements the existing BIOTRONIK MR conditional lead portfolio – one of the broadest worldwide.
- Ultra-thin 4.8 F isodiametric lead body
- Co-radial TwinFlex Technology design
- Enhanced distal flexibility
- Silicon insulation
- Sentus OTW BP L has an S-curve fixation designed for small and medium vessels
- Sentus OTW BP S has a silicone thread fixation designed for wedge positioning in small and medium vessels
- Steroid elution and fractal coating reduce inflammation and potential complications for maximum patient safety
- “True” over-the-wire technology and stylet-driven functionality.
The S-curved silicone thread fixation ensures excellent stability within small and medium target vessels, while its perfect compatibility with the Selectra delivery system enables smooth and effortless delivery system removal.
Telescopic Lead Guidance
Sentus OTW leads and Selectra delivery system form a winning team for overcoming sharp-angled and tortuous vessels.
Due to its body design, Sentus OTW BP offers excellent pushability. The lead incorporates co-radial TwinFlex Technology®, which allows for thinner lead diameter and safety-enhancing lead flexibility, a polyurethane coating to enhance gliding properties, along with silicon insulation.
Sentus OTW BP is an ultra-thin 4.8 F isodiametric lead with a high distal flexibility that can be directly delivered to the target position using the 5 F Selectra IC