Solia S, T/JT
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality therapy solutions. Our lead technology continues to set new standards in innovation and reliability, as proven by our exceptional record of patient safety. Solia pacing leads comprise a complete portfolio of MR conditional active and passive pacing leads, allowing clinicians freedom of choice without compromising patient safety. An ultra-thin lead body combined with proven BIOTRONIK reliability represent flexible solutions for patients who need MRI scans.
- Extensive MRI testing in a clinical environment
- By using the fewest possible ferromagnetic components and minimizing significant lead heating, we grant cardiac device patients increased access to MRI scans
- The ultra- thin and highly flexible 5.6 F diameter silicone lead body with proven outer insulation thickness and polyurethane coating provides excellent handling during implantation and ensures uncompromised safety
- Highly flexible tip design with advanced fixation mechanisms reduces stress, minimizes myocardial trauma and ensures smooth and controlled lead fixation
- Original BIOTRONIK fractal coating technology enlarges the bio-effective surface area for balanced pacing and sensing
- Steroid elution reduces inflammation at fixation site and provides optimal treshold behavior