Intica 5 HF-T QP/HF-T
BIOTRONIK CRT-D systems offer all the options needed for implantation and therapy optimization. Plus superior solutions to provide a truly unique patient care.
For optimal support along the CRT healthcare journey, the Intica 5 CRT-D series offers LV VectorOpt, BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, MRI AutoDetect and DX technology.
- LV VectorOpt including RV-LV conduction time simplifies the process to select the right LV pacing vector
- Life-saving technology BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring offers outstanding clinical results by being able to reduce mortality in CRT-D patients by more than 50% - unmatched by any other CRT technology
- Intelligent technology MRI AutoDetect simplifies MRI access by automatically detecting an MR environment and switching the system to safe MRI mode, for a period of 14 days max.
- DX technology - the world’s only atrial sensing technology that provides atrial diagnostics without an atrial lead – now offers its benefits to CRT patients
- ShockReduct covers all aspects of ICD therapy with accurate sensing, effective therapy and continuous patient monitoring to significantly reduce unnecessary shocks
Increasing CRT Response
Simplify your process to select the right pacing vector with LV VectorOpt.
Avoiding Inappropriate Shocks
More protection, more peace of mind for your patients with ShockReduct, using the latest tachycardia detection, therapy and monitoring tools.
Offer your patients the only remote monitoring system that has demonstrated a more than 50% mortality reduction for CRT-D patients, as proven by the IN-TIME trial.1
Simplifying MRI Access
Ensure optimal patient therapy and simplified workflows with intelligent MRI AutoDetect sensor technology.
Improving AF Management
DX technology in CRT offers atrial information and full range of VT/SVT discrimination for selected patient groups not receiving an atrial lead.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. Click Here for more information
MRI AutoDetect minimizes the time in MRI mode to the duration of the scan itself, ensuring optimal pacing and tachycardia therapy directly before and after MRI scan. Detection of the MR environment and automatic activation of the MRI mode eliminate additional programming, save time and increase efficiency. Click Here for more information
1 Hindricks G, Taborsky M, Glikson M, et al. Implant-based multiparameter telemonitoring of patients with heart failure (IN-TIME): a randomised controlled trial. The Lancet. 2014; 384 (9943): 583–590.