Real Support In Real Time
LiveSupport with the Renamic Neo programmer is a new way to receive real-time, remote support from your known, experienced BIOTRONIK team — enabling you to swiftly exchange information and optimize individual patient therapy. The unique LiveSupport mobile data option, in addition to Wi-Fi or Ethernet, helps ensure a stable connection wherever you are. With LiveSupport, you and BIOTRONIK are linked to become a productive, dynamic team, able to quickly respond to the challenges you face every day.
Share Your Programmer Screen Via LiveView
Call your BIOTRONIK expert and share your programmer screen remotely, so they can see the programmer screen via LiveView. This allows you to discuss diagnostics and therapy options with your experienced BIOTRONIK expert over the phone.
- All details of the monitor, such as real-time electrocardiograms (ECGs), settings and diagnostics, are shared
- Your BIOTRONIK product expert will be able to use a cursor to highlight detailed aspects on the screen
Share Your Programmer Control Via LiveControl
You can also share control of the programmer with your BIOTRONIK expert via LiveControl. They can now see the programmer screen, give you advice over the phone and operate the programmer directly while you keep full control. The BIOTRONIK expert has programmer control to:
- Navigate through the programmer screens
- Initiate measurements and optimize settings*
- Program settings*
You can easily stop remote control at any time.
* Caution: The following features may induce an unintended arrhythmia and must not be used during a LiveControl session: DFT test (VT/VF induction, including HF burst and Shock on T) EPE/ATP Intrinsic rhythm test, Manual shock, Manual threshold test, NIPS/rapid pacing, PSA