Intica 7 HF-T QP/HF-T
BIOTRONIK CRT-D systems offer all the options needed for implantation and therapy optimization. Plus superior solutions to provide a truly unique patient care.
For optimal support along the CRT healthcare journey, the Intica 7 CRT-D series offers LV VectorOpt, MultiPole Pacing, BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, MRI AutoDetect, CLS and DX technology.
LV VectorOpt including RV-LV conduction time simplifies the process to select the right LV pacing vector
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring offers outstanding clinical results by being able to reduce mortality in CRT-D patients by more than 50%
The world’s only atrial sensing technology that provides atrial diagnostics without an atrial lead — now offers its benefits to CRT patients
- Energy-efficient MultiPole Pacing from BIOTRONIK provides a chance to fight non-response without disproportionate battery drain
- Intelligent technology MRI AutoDetect simplifies MRI access by automatically detecting an MR environment and switching the system to safe MRI mode, for a period of 14 days max.
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation that responds to physical and even emotional activity or stress
- ShockReduct covers all aspects of ICD therapy with accurate sensing, effective therapy and continuous patient monitoring to significantly reduce unnecessary shocks
Increasing CRT Response
Simplify your process to select the right pacing vector with LV VectorOpt and fight non-response with only limited impact on battery with MultiPole Pacing (MPP)
Avoiding Inappropriate Shocks
More protection, more peace of mind for your patients with ShockReduct, using the latest tachycardia detection, therapy and monitoring tools
Offer your patients the only remote monitoring system that has demonstrated a more than 50% mortality reduction for CRT-D patients, as proven by the IN-TIME trial1
Simplifying MRI Access
Ensure optimal patient therapy and simplified workflows with intelligent MRI AutoDetect sensor technology
Supporting Physiological Pacing
Achieve physiological rate response modulation during episodes of emotional and physical stress with Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
Improving AF Management
DX technology in CRT offers atrial information and full range of VT/SVT discrimination for selected patient groups not receiving an atrial lead
1. Hindricks G, Taborsky M, Glikson M, et al. Implant-based multiparameter telemonitoring of patients with heart failure (IN-TIME): a randomised controlled trial. The Lancet. 2014; 384 (9943): 583–590