Over the years, BIOTRONIK kept on innovating and improving ICD leads, having in mind long-term reliability, ease of implant and efficiency of therapies delivered.
Pamira is the latest step in this evolution, extending the portfolio of ICD leads. Pamira is available as single-coil, dual-coil and DX variants. All Pamira leads are equipped with a DF4 connector.
Ease of Implant
Efficiency of Therapies Delivered
- Pamira is built on the proven and reliable Plexa platform with additional polyurethane (PU) cover for improved long-term resistance.
- The lead body is made of treated silicone for smooth introduction and low friction – with an additional PU cover on the proximal part.
- Pamira is an 8.4 F lead, compatible with an 8.5 F lead introducer.
- BIOTRONIK ProMRI® allows patients to undergo 1.5 T and 3.0 T Full-Body MR scan under certain conditions.
- Stress reduction on the lead body in the intracardiac and connector region due to the Helix Design of the wires.
- Protek shock-coil design for reduced tissue ingrowth and efficient energy delivery.
- Screw mechanism for active fixation.
- Bipolar sensing and pacing with 11 mm tip-to-ring distance.
- Fractal coating and steroid elution for low thresholds and optimal sensing.
Pamira vs. Plexa Leads Comparison
|Lead Body Outer Diameter||7.8 F||7.8 F (distal part) and 8.4 F (proximal part)|
|Lead Body Outer Material||Treated Silicone||Treated Silicone + PU cover (proximal part)|
|Symmetrical Inner Design||●||●|
|Screw Tip Design||●||●|