Intica 7 HF-T QP/HF-T360° CRT
BIOTRONIK CRT-D systems offer all the options needed for implantation and therapy optimization. Plus superior solutions to provide a truly unique patient care.
For optimal support along the CRT healthcare journey, the Intica 7 CRT-D series offers LV VectorOpt, MultiPole Pacing, BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, MRI AutoDetect, CLS and DX technology.
- LV VectorOpt including RV-LV conduction time simplifies the process to select the right LV pacing vector
- Energy-efficient MultiPole Pacing from BIOTRONIK provides a chance to fight non-response without disproportionate battery drain
- Life-saving technology BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring offers outstanding clinical results by being able to reduce mortality in CRT-D patients by more than 50% - unmatched by any other CRT technology
- Intelligent technology MRI AutoDetect simplifies MRI access by automatically detecting an MR environment and switching the system to safe MRI mode, for a period of 14 days max.
- DX technology - the world’s only atrial sensing technology that provides atrial diagnostics without an atrial lead – now offers its benefits to CRT patients
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation that responds to physical and even emotional activity or stress
- ShockReduct covers all aspects of ICD therapy with accurate sensing, effective therapy and continuous patient monitoring to significantly reduce unnecessary shocks
Increasing CRT Response
Simplify your process to select the right pacing vector with LV VectorOpt and fight non-response with only limited impact on battery with MultiPole Pacing (MPP).
Avoiding Inappropriate Shocks
More protection, more peace of mind for your patients with ShockReduct, using the latest tachycardia detection, therapy and monitoring tools.
Offer your patients the only remote monitoring system that has demonstrated a more than 50% mortality reduction for CRT-D patients, as proven by the IN-TIME trial.1
Simplifying MRI Access
Ensure optimal patient therapy and simplified workflows with intelligent MRI AutoDetect sensor technology.
Supporting Physiological Pacing
Achieve physiological rate response modulation during episodes of emotional and physical stress with Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS).
Improving AF Management
DX technology in CRT offers atrial information and full range of VT/SVT discrimination for selected patient groups not receiving an atrial lead.
MultiPole Pacing with Reduced Impact on Battery
MultiPole Pacing from BIOTRONIK offers sequential or simultaneous pacing, individually programmable impulses and no disproportionate battery drain when exceeding 3.0V pacing amplitudes. For an energy-efficient way to fight non-response.
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring
BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring is a remote monitoring service available with cardiac monitors, pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) systems. Home Monitoring allows physicians to continuously and reliably survey patients’ device and physiological condition, and alerts responsible healthcare staff of acute health changes within 24 hours. Click Here for more information
MRI AutoDetect minimizes the time in MRI mode to the duration of the scan itself, ensuring optimal pacing and tachycardia therapy directly before and after MRI scan. Detection of the MR environment and automatic activation of the MRI mode eliminate additional programming, save time and increase efficiency. Click Here for more information
Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS)
CLS is a unique physiological rate-adaptive technology. The feature is able to determine the appropriate heart rate response during episodes of physical and emotional stress. Click Here for more information
1 Hindricks G, Taborsky M, Glikson M, et al. Implant-based multiparameter telemonitoring of patients with heart failure (IN-TIME): a randomised controlled trial. The Lancet. 2014; 384 (9943): 583–590.